Organic tea is better for you. One of the main reasons we opted for organic tea over non-organic grown tea is that organic tea is free of pesticides and other chemicals. The tea will be organic when grown in a natural way. But, in the case of non-organic tea, the tea is grown in a non-organic way such as using artificial fertilizer, pesticides, and herbicides methods. By using these non-organic growing ways! the chemicals resolve in a tea during grown processes. Now, you can understand that consuming this non-organic tea continuously can badly affect our health.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ORGANIC TEA FOR YOU?
By drink organic tea, you will be providing your body with antioxidants. These antioxidants help to keep you healthy by combating the effects of free radicals. Antioxidants also help to protect you from heart diseases, reduce infections, and improve the immune system.
WHAT IS THE BEST ORGANIC TEA FOR YOU?
We can say that without a doubt, organic tea is a great treat for your body and soul. A great selection of organic tea can be organic green tea, matcha, loose leaf tea, black tea, and mint tea.
WHY ORGANIC GREEN TEA IS GOOD FOR YOU?
Organic Green tea is the healthiest beverage. It is full of antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful impacts on the body. These include fat loss, reduce risk of diabetes, improved brain function, and a lower risk of cancer. Health expert believes that organic green tea antioxidant property is key! to its skin-protective qualities and slow down the anti-aging process
HOW MANY CUPS OF TEA YOU CAN DRINK PER DAY?
For the average person, we would recommend not more than four cups of tea a day. But, this would depend on the individual and his health condition.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF ORGANIC TEA ARE;
- Organic green tea increases metabolism. Organic green tea is known to encourage a sense of relaxation and helps in blood pressure reduction and cholesterol reduction and may increase HDL levels.
- Organic green tea also helps control diabetic issues by regulating glucose levels and thereby avoiding insulin rises. Help in preventing viral infections like flu and cold.
- Health experts believe! that organic green tea antioxidant property is key to its skin-protective qualities and slows down the anti-aging process.
- Organic tea relaxes and expands arteries, as a result, it increases blood flow to the heart and reduces the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
- Some studies showed that organic green tea helps in weight loss as it encourages the body to burn fat.